STOCKTON – Optimal Hospice Care, the largest hospice organization in the Central Valley, now has an office in Stockton.
The Stockton office is at 4568 Feather River Drive, Suite C, just south of the intersection with March Lane.
“Since 1998, Optimal Hospice Care has provided unparalleled support and service to Central California residents living with life-limiting illness,” according to an Optimal statement. “As a community-based organization, Optimal has specially trained staff that provides quality, compassionate health care to those facing the advancing stages of any life-threatening illness such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, AIDS, and end-stage heart and lung diseases.”
Besides providing nursing care and expertise in pain and symptom management, Optimal provides ongoing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their loved ones.
Optimal Hospice Care is:
- The largest hospice organization in the Central Valley;
- Dedicated to contacting families the same day to expedite the admission process;
- Committed to working closely with the patient’s physician;
- Licensed by the state of California;
- A Medicare and Medi-Cal certified hospice provider;
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Healthcare Inc.;
- Member of the California State Hospice Association;
- Member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization;
- A subsidiary of Optimal Health Services; and
- Member of the NHPCO We Honor Veterans Program.
Call Optimal Hospice Care at 209-670-8000 for more information.